-->

Monday, July 23, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S I9000: Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread Update

Samsung Galaxy S I9000: Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread Update - Gingerbread 2.3.3 update for Android is finally available for Samsung I9000 Galaxy. Software updates can be made by gravel. Not entirely clear who else is already enjoying the updates. But according to the present, we are currently registered for a device to devices that have been marked by O2 and Vodafone, to enjoy the update.

Samsung Galaxy S I9000: Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread Update
Now begins the same way, until the next update. 2.3.4 for Android with Samsung I9000 Galaxy S, there is always the latest version of Android. Samfirmware has published the leak. Of course, you already work for Samsung. Update 2.3.4 is the first time in July rumored.

It remains to be seen whether there will be updates for the Android Ice Cream Sandwich. You have to wait, and if the hardware configuration. Samsung I9000 Galaxy last year with the Android 2.1 Eclair in sales and has experience in selling several million copies. In November 2010, when it is updated Android 2.2 Froyo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment