-->

Saturday, June 23, 2012

DROID RAZR MAXX unboxing and initial hands on Review

I remember when I first saw the DROID RAZR MAXX at CES, and a Motorola rep told me it had a 3300mAh battery. I didn’t think I heard him correctly, so I asked again. Owners of any 4G LTE phone know the struggles with battery life. Making better batteries is still a long way off so Motorola decided to shove a huge battery into a 8.9mm body. How they did it, I don’t know, but hardcore users who are shopping for a new phone on Verizon really need to take a serious look at the DROID RAZR MAXX. Being a Gingerbread phone is an issue, but I know a lot of mainstream consumers won’t mind waiting a few months for the Ice Cream Sandwich update, which Motorola says is coming in quarter 2.

Other than the huge 3300mAh battery, the specs are essentially the same as the DROID RAZR, which include a 4.3-inch (960 x 540) Super AMOLED display, 1.2GHz dual-core TI OMAP 4430 processor, 1GB RAM, 8MP rear camera with 1080p video recording, 1.3MP front camera, 16GB internal storage, 16GB microSD card included (upgradable to 32GB), 4G LTE compatible, Bluetooth, WiFi, micro HDMI, and Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread.

Look for my full review soon, but for now here’s my unboxing and initial hands on.




0 comments:

Post a Comment