-->

Sunday, June 24, 2012

DROID 4 Unboxing and Initial Hands On Review

It’s been almost 2 1/2 years since the original DROID launched on Verizon Wireless, which is when I fell in love with Android. Now the DROID 4 has arrived, which is a far cry from the original. For the original, the keyboard was one of those things you either loved or hated. Admittedly it wasn’t the greatest keyboard, but I liked it a lot. With each model, Motorola improved the keyboard, and now it just might be the hottest keyboard out there. It looks gorgeous, but it’s also usable. The only issue now is screen size. At 4-inches, many might fine that to be too small, which I would never have imagined back in 2009. Still this is a phone that will satisfy the QWERTY lover.

It features a 4-inch qHD (960 x 540) display, 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, 1GB RAM, 8MP rear camera (with 1080p video recording), 1.3MP front camera, 16GB internal memory, microSD slot for up to 32GB of additional storage, micro HDMI, micro USB, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G LTE compatible (Verizon), WiFi, and Android 2.3.6.

My initial review unit had a defective power button as you will see in the video. Thankfully, Verizon shipped me a replacement fast so I was able to add the boot animation at the end of the video. I will do a full review soon, but for now check out the quick hands on.






0 comments:

Post a Comment